- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Guns In America: Keeping Schools Safe
Since the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, discussions have been taking place across the country over how to best keep our schools safe.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Across the country, a wake-up call… more must be done to protect our schools
(Missouri Resident) “It’s a very sobering and frightening time.”
And in Virginia…
(Virginia Residents) “Any thoughts of putting a chain lock on the door?//Being watchful and mindful or suspicious people cars and packages.”
Discussions on making sure Sandy Hook doesn’t happen here.
(Concerned Person) “We need it more secure…”
Put some parents think the real solution is outside the school.
(Parent) “The root of the matter is the proliferation of arms in our society.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.