- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 1 hour ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 12 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 14 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 16 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 17 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 17 hours ago
Guns In America: Keeping Schools Safe
Since the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, discussions have been taking place across the country over how to best keep our schools safe.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Across the country, a wake-up call… more must be done to protect our schools
(Missouri Resident) “It’s a very sobering and frightening time.”
And in Virginia…
(Virginia Residents) “Any thoughts of putting a chain lock on the door?//Being watchful and mindful or suspicious people cars and packages.”
Discussions on making sure Sandy Hook doesn’t happen here.
(Concerned Person) “We need it more secure…”
Put some parents think the real solution is outside the school.
(Parent) “The root of the matter is the proliferation of arms in our society.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.