- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 14 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 16 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @FOXNewsSunday Weighs In On Jack Lew’s Million Dollar Bonus
Anchor of FOX News Sunday Chris Wallace weighed in on the turbulence that has occurred amongst President Obama’s nominees, in particular Obama’s Treasury nominee Jack Lew, who received a $980,000 bonus from Citigroup. “I’m perfectly happy to be embarrassed for one million dollars,” Wallace said.