- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @FOXNewsSunday Weighs In On Jack Lew’s Million Dollar Bonus
Anchor of FOX News Sunday Chris Wallace weighed in on the turbulence that has occurred amongst President Obama’s nominees, in particular Obama’s Treasury nominee Jack Lew, who received a $980,000 bonus from Citigroup. “I’m perfectly happy to be embarrassed for one million dollars,” Wallace said.