- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @FOXNewsSunday Weighs In On Jack Lew’s Million Dollar Bonus
Anchor of FOX News Sunday Chris Wallace weighed in on the turbulence that has occurred amongst President Obama’s nominees, in particular Obama’s Treasury nominee Jack Lew, who received a $980,000 bonus from Citigroup. “I’m perfectly happy to be embarrassed for one million dollars,” Wallace said.