- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 2 hours ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 22 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Cyber Attacks: Is “The Big One” Just Around The Corner? @ira_victor
The threat of a serious cyber attack is growing. The New York Times. The Emergency Alert System. The Fed. It seems everyday there another headline about a major institution being hacked!
Is the White House and Congress doing enough to protect our infrastructure and our financial system? Digital Forensics Analyst and Cyber crime expert Ira Victor joins Tom to discuss just how serious these threats are and what we can do to stop them!