- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 50 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Cyber Attacks: Is “The Big One” Just Around The Corner? @ira_victor
The threat of a serious cyber attack is growing. The New York Times. The Emergency Alert System. The Fed. It seems everyday there another headline about a major institution being hacked!
Is the White House and Congress doing enough to protect our infrastructure and our financial system? Digital Forensics Analyst and Cyber crime expert Ira Victor joins Tom to discuss just how serious these threats are and what we can do to stop them!