- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Cyber Attacks: Is “The Big One” Just Around The Corner? @ira_victor
The threat of a serious cyber attack is growing. The New York Times. The Emergency Alert System. The Fed. It seems everyday there another headline about a major institution being hacked!
Is the White House and Congress doing enough to protect our infrastructure and our financial system? Digital Forensics Analyst and Cyber crime expert Ira Victor joins Tom to discuss just how serious these threats are and what we can do to stop them!