- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 15 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Cyber Attacks: Is “The Big One” Just Around The Corner? @ira_victor
The threat of a serious cyber attack is growing. The New York Times. The Emergency Alert System. The Fed. It seems everyday there another headline about a major institution being hacked!
Is the White House and Congress doing enough to protect our infrastructure and our financial system? Digital Forensics Analyst and Cyber crime expert Ira Victor joins Tom to discuss just how serious these threats are and what we can do to stop them!