- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 22 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 24 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Deja Vu!
Déjà vu! For a Fourth Year in a Row, President Obama made a major part of his State of the Union Address a clarion call for spending more money on: Roads, Bridges, Green Energy, High Speed Rail aka “infrastructure.” Will this latest Keynesian cry to the American people pay off? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama plays nice on Immigration, Obama wants Minimum Wage increase, Obama wants out of Afghanistan and the pathetic response to Marco “Watergate” Rubio’s parched speech!