- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Deja Vu!
Déjà vu! For a Fourth Year in a Row, President Obama made a major part of his State of the Union Address a clarion call for spending more money on: Roads, Bridges, Green Energy, High Speed Rail aka “infrastructure.” Will this latest Keynesian cry to the American people pay off? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama plays nice on Immigration, Obama wants Minimum Wage increase, Obama wants out of Afghanistan and the pathetic response to Marco “Watergate” Rubio’s parched speech!