- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Deja Vu!
Déjà vu! For a Fourth Year in a Row, President Obama made a major part of his State of the Union Address a clarion call for spending more money on: Roads, Bridges, Green Energy, High Speed Rail aka “infrastructure.” Will this latest Keynesian cry to the American people pay off? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama plays nice on Immigration, Obama wants Minimum Wage increase, Obama wants out of Afghanistan and the pathetic response to Marco “Watergate” Rubio’s parched speech!