- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Deja Vu!
Déjà vu! For a Fourth Year in a Row, President Obama made a major part of his State of the Union Address a clarion call for spending more money on: Roads, Bridges, Green Energy, High Speed Rail aka “infrastructure.” Will this latest Keynesian cry to the American people pay off? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama plays nice on Immigration, Obama wants Minimum Wage increase, Obama wants out of Afghanistan and the pathetic response to Marco “Watergate” Rubio’s parched speech!