- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Deja Vu!
Déjà vu! For a Fourth Year in a Row, President Obama made a major part of his State of the Union Address a clarion call for spending more money on: Roads, Bridges, Green Energy, High Speed Rail aka “infrastructure.” Will this latest Keynesian cry to the American people pay off? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama plays nice on Immigration, Obama wants Minimum Wage increase, Obama wants out of Afghanistan and the pathetic response to Marco “Watergate” Rubio’s parched speech!