- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) A Gun Problem?: Psychiatrist Says RX Drugs the Culprit Behind Tragic Mass Shootings
Psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin argues over-prescription of anti-depressant and stimulant drugs by the psychiatric community is the major contributing factor behind the most recent string of mass shootings.