- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) A Gun Problem?: Psychiatrist Says RX Drugs the Culprit Behind Tragic Mass Shootings
Psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin argues over-prescription of anti-depressant and stimulant drugs by the psychiatric community is the major contributing factor behind the most recent string of mass shootings.