- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 43 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 13th, 2013
1)Charred human remains were removed that Big Bear cabin where X-Cop Fugitive Chris Dorner was believed to be barricaded
- AP says Chris Dorner’s driver’s license found in fire
- Once again, Dorner “fans” cheered him on during the standoff
- Dramatic audio of the standoff has been released…
2)At last night’s STATE OF THE UNION, President Obama introduce 29 new programs. He also said, Nothing I’m Proposing Should Increase the Deficit a Single Dime”
- President Obama: Lets increase the minimum wage
- President Obama: Time to invest in more U.S. Manufacturing
- President Obama: Gun victims “Deserve a vote” on gun control
- President Obama: It’s time to do something about “CLIMATE CHANGE“
3) Senator Marco Rubio’s GOP Response is being overshadowed by the “WATER BOTTLE-GATE” Moment
4) Some of the Fort Hood survivors are now saying they feel USED & BETRAYED by the White House
5) Remember that controversial “Obama Phone” program that provides the “needy” with cell phones? Well, according to the Wall Street Journal, many “Obama phone” users may not be very “needy” at all.
- And in case you forgot, here’s the video that introduced many Americans to the ‘Obama Phone’ :
6) Esquire: The Osama Bin Laden “shooter” is being “screwed” by this country. He can’t find work, get a pension, get health coverage, etc
- Or maybe he’s not getting “screwed” at all?
7) WI Gov. Scott Walker: You Will TRAIN for FOOD (Stamps!). Walker wants recipents of food stamps to “work” for the service.