- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
North Korea Nukes
North Korea has conducted a third nuclear test. Tom asks if it’s time to draw a line in the sand with this isolated, rogue nation.
Kill bin Laden, Lose Your Benefits?
Contrary to a recent profile in Esquire Magazine, the Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden did not lose his health insurance after leaving active duty. But why, after 16 years of service, was there confusion over his benefits? Tom asks if our country is keeping the promises we’ve made to our troops.
Obama Phone Frauds!
According to the Wall Street Journal, nearly half of the country’s 6 million “Obama phone” users may be cheating the program! Tom questions why the federal program exists in the first place. PLUS: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker wants all able-bodied food stamp recipients to take job training courses! Do you support Walker’s idea?