- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/12/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
After North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday, Brian thinks it’s time to arm Japan and South Korea and get China’s attention! Plus, Brian is eager to know what President Obama is going to say at the State of the Union Address tonight, and whether or not it is only going to be more of the same.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
FOX & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson stopped by and weighed in on what President Obama might talk about during the State of the Union Address tonight. Gretchen said she agrees with Brian, and it will only be “more of the same.”
Amity Shlaes, author of Coolidge, talked about her new book and why so many people loved Calvin Coolidge. “He cut the budget,” Amity explained. “He was President for 66 months… and when he left office… the government was smaller than when he came in. The budget was lower.”
Stephen Mansfield, NY Times bestselling author of Lincoln’s Battle with God, talked to Brian about what made Abraham Lincoln such a good President. “I think that Lincoln’s great for many, many reasons obviously, but one of them is I think he was always battling a crippling depression,” Mansfield said. He went onto explain that Lincoln’s depression was fueled by the death of his two sons. Mansfield also revealed that President Lincoln had many clairvoyant premonitions, and predicted a few days before he was assassinated that he would get killed.
Former CIA covert operations officer and President of Dilligence LLC, Mike Baker, weighed in on North Korea conducting its third nuclear test on Tuesday. Mike said he is not surprised this happened, and that the important thing to do is to watch what China does. Brian and Mike also discussed the possibilities of a “Kilmeade Administration,” in 2016, and whether or not Mike would be the CIA Director!
“It’s an exciting time for soccer in North America!” Major League Soccer’s Jay DeMerit stopped by the studio to talk about how he rose up and became a soccer star. Jay and Brian also talked about the impact David Beckham has had on the league.
FOX News’ National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin weighed in on the looming budget cuts and North Korea conducting its third nuclear test on Tuesday. Jennifer said that this third nuclear test is very different from the first two: “It is an operational weapon. This is the first time we’ve seen a weaponized test, and that is a significant change from when this was basically an experimental explosion,” she explained.