- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 55 mins ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 6 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Guns In America: Shootings Continue
As President Obama gets ready to push his ideas to combat gun violence in tonight’s State of the Union address, the shootings continue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our month-long special “Guns In America”:
In Oakdale, Minnesota, someone was firing randomly at cars last night. A ten-year-old was killed, the mother wounded.
(Witness) “The guy was shooting at another vehicle and then saw her and turned and shot at her.”
Early this morning, near the University of Maryland campus, an apparent murder suicide.
Outside Miami last night, police looking for illegal weapons got into a gun battle with bad guys. One suspect wounded.
While in Eastvale, California, an eight-year-old boy who found a handgun accidentally shot a man in the head.
All this as Americans stock up on guns. Good news for gun-makers and shareholders. Shares of Smith & Wesson and other gun companies up sharply this year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.