- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 59 mins ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 24 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Guns In America: Shootings Continue
As President Obama gets ready to push his ideas to combat gun violence in tonight’s State of the Union address, the shootings continue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our month-long special “Guns In America”:
In Oakdale, Minnesota, someone was firing randomly at cars last night. A ten-year-old was killed, the mother wounded.
(Witness) “The guy was shooting at another vehicle and then saw her and turned and shot at her.”
Early this morning, near the University of Maryland campus, an apparent murder suicide.
Outside Miami last night, police looking for illegal weapons got into a gun battle with bad guys. One suspect wounded.
While in Eastvale, California, an eight-year-old boy who found a handgun accidentally shot a man in the head.
All this as Americans stock up on guns. Good news for gun-makers and shareholders. Shares of Smith & Wesson and other gun companies up sharply this year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.