- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Guns In America: Shootings Continue
As President Obama gets ready to push his ideas to combat gun violence in tonight’s State of the Union address, the shootings continue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our month-long special “Guns In America”:
In Oakdale, Minnesota, someone was firing randomly at cars last night. A ten-year-old was killed, the mother wounded.
(Witness) “The guy was shooting at another vehicle and then saw her and turned and shot at her.”
Early this morning, near the University of Maryland campus, an apparent murder suicide.
Outside Miami last night, police looking for illegal weapons got into a gun battle with bad guys. One suspect wounded.
While in Eastvale, California, an eight-year-old boy who found a handgun accidentally shot a man in the head.
All this as Americans stock up on guns. Good news for gun-makers and shareholders. Shares of Smith & Wesson and other gun companies up sharply this year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.