- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
The @BarackObama State Of The Union Drinking Game! #SOTU
PLUS — IF you can’t “stomach” the State Of The Union — even with a lot of booze… here are some alternatives courtesy of the NEW YORK POST:
* “House” (8-10 p.m./Ch. 9): The Fox series starring Hugh Laurie as cranky Dr. House ended last May, but you can still see what all the fuss was about now that it’s airing in rerun perpetuity.
* “When in Rome” (8-10 p.m./Ch. 11): Flavor-of-the-month hunk Josh Duhamel and Kristen Bell star in this 2010 big-screen movie about a woman who’s pursued by romantic suitors after visiting an “enchanted” fountain.
* “Top Gear” (9 p.m./History): Hosts Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara and Rutledge Wood test-drive some very big RVs in this series, now in its third season (and it’s adapted from the long-running British hit).
* “Dance Moms” (9 p.m./Lifetime): Series villain Cathy (from Candy Apples) is back for more tonight, mixing it up with her large-and-in-charge frenemy, series star Abby Lee Miller.
* “Citizen Kane” (8-10 p.m./TCM): If you haven’t yet done so, here’s a chance to catch Orson Welles’ 1941 big-screen classic.
* “Ramsay Behind Bars” (9 p.m./BBC America): This time around, F-bombing “Hell’s Kitchen” and “Kitchen Nightmares” host Gordon Ramsay tries teaching inmates in London’s Brixton prison how to cook.