- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Vicar! Pope Benedict XVI announced shockingly today that he’s is resigning the Papal Seat of the Roman Catholic Church. The first such resignation since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. Already there’s speculation is that the Cardinal Conclave will look towards an African or Hispanic Pope but shouldn’t it finally be an American? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama finally going to Chicago to address REAL gun problem in America, Christine’s Birth Plan and Facebook Depression Syndrome!