- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 7 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Vicar! Pope Benedict XVI announced shockingly today that he’s is resigning the Papal Seat of the Roman Catholic Church. The first such resignation since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. Already there’s speculation is that the Cardinal Conclave will look towards an African or Hispanic Pope but shouldn’t it finally be an American? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama finally going to Chicago to address REAL gun problem in America, Christine’s Birth Plan and Facebook Depression Syndrome!