- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 15 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Vicar! Pope Benedict XVI announced shockingly today that he’s is resigning the Papal Seat of the Roman Catholic Church. The first such resignation since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. Already there’s speculation is that the Cardinal Conclave will look towards an African or Hispanic Pope but shouldn’t it finally be an American? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama finally going to Chicago to address REAL gun problem in America, Christine’s Birth Plan and Facebook Depression Syndrome!