- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Vicar! Pope Benedict XVI announced shockingly today that he’s is resigning the Papal Seat of the Roman Catholic Church. The first such resignation since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. Already there’s speculation is that the Cardinal Conclave will look towards an African or Hispanic Pope but shouldn’t it finally be an American? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama finally going to Chicago to address REAL gun problem in America, Christine’s Birth Plan and Facebook Depression Syndrome!