- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) Rude!? Genius!? The Future Of The GOP!?: Conservative MD Criticizes ObamaCare as President @BarackObama Sits Just Feet Away
During last week’s National Prayer Breakfast, Dr. Benjamin Carson caused quite the stir after he simply “criticized” ObamaCare. As President Obama sat just a few feet away, Dr. Carson lexplained why he thought the new health care reform bill wouldn’t work and then laid out his own plan for fixing our broken health care system.
When the video went “viral”, the Left called Dr. Carson rude, while conservatives praised the African American neurosurgeon.
Was it rude to criticize ObamaCare in front of the President? Does Dr. Benjamin deserve the love he’s been getting from the Right? And what do you think about his health care plan?
** UPDATE ** Was It President Obama who was rude to the doctor? A few callers suggested that the President ‘dissed’ Dr. Carson after his speech … check out the FULL video to see for yourself: