- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 11th, 2013
1)Pope Benedict says he will resign at the end of the month…
- Unfortunately, Pope Benedict was never able to fill John Paul II’s shoes.
2) Speaking in front of President Obama last week, a conservative doctor, Benjamin Carson, criticized ObamaCare and laid out his own plan to fix America’s health care system… GREAT video, but what do you think of the doctor’s ideas?
- Now, some Conservatives say more Republicans should be like Dr. Carson!
3) As the manhunt for the ex-cop accused of three revenge killings continues, his ‘fan club’ also continues to grow. Why the heck would Americans back this guy?
4) Thanks to ObamaCare, California may suffer from a serious doctor shortage!
5) Here we go again! Jack Lew, President Barack Obama’s Treasury Secretary nominee, is holding money in the Cayman Islands!
- Last night’s Grammy winners
7) More Republicans moving to the middle on Immigration. Eric Cantor says the children of illegals should get citizenship!
8) Nancy Pelosi: What spending problem?
9) University to help some of its graduates pay down their student loans?