- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 11th, 2013
1)Pope Benedict says he will resign at the end of the month…
- Unfortunately, Pope Benedict was never able to fill John Paul II’s shoes.
2) Speaking in front of President Obama last week, a conservative doctor, Benjamin Carson, criticized ObamaCare and laid out his own plan to fix America’s health care system… GREAT video, but what do you think of the doctor’s ideas?
- Now, some Conservatives say more Republicans should be like Dr. Carson!
3) As the manhunt for the ex-cop accused of three revenge killings continues, his ‘fan club’ also continues to grow. Why the heck would Americans back this guy?
4) Thanks to ObamaCare, California may suffer from a serious doctor shortage!
5) Here we go again! Jack Lew, President Barack Obama’s Treasury Secretary nominee, is holding money in the Cayman Islands!
- Last night’s Grammy winners
7) More Republicans moving to the middle on Immigration. Eric Cantor says the children of illegals should get citizenship!
8) Nancy Pelosi: What spending problem?
9) University to help some of its graduates pay down their student loans?