- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Securing America: Drone Strikes on Americans [VIDEO]
The legal justification for the use of drones to kill American citizens is taking the main stage on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Obama Administration says the CIA can use drones to kill Americans overseas who are affiliated with a terrorist group, but some on Capitol Hill say there’s no one looking over the shoulder of the CIA. Senator John McCain tells “FOX News Sunday” how to tweak the drone program:
(Sen. McCain) “Take this whole program out of the hands of the Central Intelligence Agency, and put it into the Department of Defense, where you have adequate oversight.”
Senator Dick Durbin, the Democrat from Illinois, saying Congress has to take a fresh look at this new brand of warfare.
(Sen. Durbin) “We are in a different kind of war. We’re not sending troops, we’re not sending manned bombers.”
Durbin on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. John McCain on “FOX News Sunday”: