- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 11 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Drone Strikes on Americans [VIDEO]
The legal justification for the use of drones to kill American citizens is taking the main stage on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Obama Administration says the CIA can use drones to kill Americans overseas who are affiliated with a terrorist group, but some on Capitol Hill say there’s no one looking over the shoulder of the CIA. Senator John McCain tells “FOX News Sunday” how to tweak the drone program:
(Sen. McCain) “Take this whole program out of the hands of the Central Intelligence Agency, and put it into the Department of Defense, where you have adequate oversight.”
Senator Dick Durbin, the Democrat from Illinois, saying Congress has to take a fresh look at this new brand of warfare.
(Sen. Durbin) “We are in a different kind of war. We’re not sending troops, we’re not sending manned bombers.”
Durbin on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. John McCain on “FOX News Sunday”: