- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Drone Strikes on Americans [VIDEO]
The legal justification for the use of drones to kill American citizens is taking the main stage on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Obama Administration says the CIA can use drones to kill Americans overseas who are affiliated with a terrorist group, but some on Capitol Hill say there’s no one looking over the shoulder of the CIA. Senator John McCain tells “FOX News Sunday” how to tweak the drone program:
(Sen. McCain) “Take this whole program out of the hands of the Central Intelligence Agency, and put it into the Department of Defense, where you have adequate oversight.”
Senator Dick Durbin, the Democrat from Illinois, saying Congress has to take a fresh look at this new brand of warfare.
(Sen. Durbin) “We are in a different kind of war. We’re not sending troops, we’re not sending manned bombers.”
Durbin on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. John McCain on “FOX News Sunday”: