- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Drone Strikes on Americans [VIDEO]
The legal justification for the use of drones to kill American citizens is taking the main stage on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Obama Administration says the CIA can use drones to kill Americans overseas who are affiliated with a terrorist group, but some on Capitol Hill say there’s no one looking over the shoulder of the CIA. Senator John McCain tells “FOX News Sunday” how to tweak the drone program:
(Sen. McCain) “Take this whole program out of the hands of the Central Intelligence Agency, and put it into the Department of Defense, where you have adequate oversight.”
Senator Dick Durbin, the Democrat from Illinois, saying Congress has to take a fresh look at this new brand of warfare.
(Sen. Durbin) “We are in a different kind of war. We’re not sending troops, we’re not sending manned bombers.”
Durbin on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. John McCain on “FOX News Sunday”: