- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FL Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Apologizes, Is Freed From Jail
A Florida teen who became an internet sensation after flipping off a judge is a free woman once again.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains how she got her release:
(Brenda Lee – “I’m Sorry”) “I’m sorry, so sorry…”
18-year-old Penelope Soto is free after apologizing to the Florida judge she flipped off a week prior.
(Soto) “My behavior was very irrational, and I apologize not only to the court and you, but to my family.”
Irrational because she lied to the judge at her initial hearing.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Have you had any kind of drugs in the last 24 hours?” // “Actually…no.”
But she had, taking Xanax and drinking alcohol. She has to attend a court-ordered treatment program, but it turns out an apology goes further than the “Adios!” that got her here in the first place.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Bye, bye.” // “Adios!”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.