- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FL Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Apologizes, Is Freed From Jail
A Florida teen who became an internet sensation after flipping off a judge is a free woman once again.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains how she got her release:
(Brenda Lee – “I’m Sorry”) “I’m sorry, so sorry…”
18-year-old Penelope Soto is free after apologizing to the Florida judge she flipped off a week prior.
(Soto) “My behavior was very irrational, and I apologize not only to the court and you, but to my family.”
Irrational because she lied to the judge at her initial hearing.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Have you had any kind of drugs in the last 24 hours?” // “Actually…no.”
But she had, taking Xanax and drinking alcohol. She has to attend a court-ordered treatment program, but it turns out an apology goes further than the “Adios!” that got her here in the first place.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Bye, bye.” // “Adios!”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.