- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 22 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 22 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FL Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Apologizes, Is Freed From Jail
A Florida teen who became an internet sensation after flipping off a judge is a free woman once again.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains how she got her release:
(Brenda Lee – “I’m Sorry”) “I’m sorry, so sorry…”
18-year-old Penelope Soto is free after apologizing to the Florida judge she flipped off a week prior.
(Soto) “My behavior was very irrational, and I apologize not only to the court and you, but to my family.”
Irrational because she lied to the judge at her initial hearing.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Have you had any kind of drugs in the last 24 hours?” // “Actually…no.”
But she had, taking Xanax and drinking alcohol. She has to attend a court-ordered treatment program, but it turns out an apology goes further than the “Adios!” that got her here in the first place.
(Judge Chomat // Soto) “Bye, bye.” // “Adios!”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.