- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Do Americans Care About the Pope?
Pope Benedict XVI has announced he’ll resign at the end of the month. In a country that seems to be growing more secular, do Americans still care about the Pope? FOX NEWS Executive Vice President and former Vatican correspondent for Time magazine, John Moody joins Tom to discuss Pope Benedict’s legacy and the future of the Catholic Church.
Doctor Proposes Health Care Reform
During last week’s National Prayer breakfast, Dr. Benjamin Carson explained to President Obama and the other guests why ObamaCare won’t work ,and then laid out his own plan for fixing our broken health care system. Afterwards, the Left called Dr. Carson rude, while conservatives praised him for his honesty. Tom will play Carson’s controversial remarks.
Cop-Killer Fan Club?
As the manhunt for the LA-area cop-killer continues, some are starting to sympathize with the former police officer. But why? Are Americans watching too many movies? Do we distrust or dislike cops that much in this country?