- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 15 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Pope Benedict’s Resignation: Will It Change The Catholic Church Forever?
The world, including Tom, was shocked this morning by the news of Pope Benedict XVI’s resignation. While many thought this was noble of the Pontiff, Tom worried on Monday’s show that this could change how Catholics will think of the Pope for generations to come.
John Moody, FOX NEWS is Executive Vice President and A former Vatican correspondent for Time magazine, sat down with Tom to discuss meeting Pope Benedict, spending time with Pope John Paul II and how Benedict’s resignation MAY change the Catholic Church forever… LISTEN BELOW: