- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 9 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Pope Benedict’s Resignation: Will It Change The Catholic Church Forever?
The world, including Tom, was shocked this morning by the news of Pope Benedict XVI’s resignation. While many thought this was noble of the Pontiff, Tom worried on Monday’s show that this could change how Catholics will think of the Pope for generations to come.
John Moody, FOX NEWS is Executive Vice President and A former Vatican correspondent for Time magazine, sat down with Tom to discuss meeting Pope Benedict, spending time with Pope John Paul II and how Benedict’s resignation MAY change the Catholic Church forever… LISTEN BELOW: