- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 10 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 13 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Pope Benedict’s Resignation: Will It Change The Catholic Church Forever?
The world, including Tom, was shocked this morning by the news of Pope Benedict XVI’s resignation. While many thought this was noble of the Pontiff, Tom worried on Monday’s show that this could change how Catholics will think of the Pope for generations to come.
John Moody, FOX NEWS is Executive Vice President and A former Vatican correspondent for Time magazine, sat down with Tom to discuss meeting Pope Benedict, spending time with Pope John Paul II and how Benedict’s resignation MAY change the Catholic Church forever… LISTEN BELOW: