- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: Elliot Abrams Disproves Myths On How Bush Handled Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
Elliot Abrams, author of Tested by Zion: the Bush Administration and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, weighed in on the difference in how the Bush and Clinton Administrations handled the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Elliot also told Brian about the relationship between Bush and former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.