- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[AUDIO]: Elliot Abrams Disproves Myths On How Bush Handled Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
Elliot Abrams, author of Tested by Zion: the Bush Administration and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, weighed in on the difference in how the Bush and Clinton Administrations handled the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Elliot also told Brian about the relationship between Bush and former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.