- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 14 hours ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 2 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 3 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 3 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 3 days ago
Graham: Benghazi Could Hold Up Confirmations [VIDEO]
Senators are threatening to put President Obama’s picks for Defense Secretary and CIA Director on hold until they get the answers they want.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
Unless he gets more answers on the attack in Benghazi, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is threatening to stall the nominations of Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary and John Brennan as head of the CIA.
(Sen. Graham) “This is a complete system failure, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.”
…Graham on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” Other Republicans, like Jim Risch of Idaho, have expressed similar concerns.
The White House has said it’s cooperating as much as possible. Four Americans were killed at the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi in September of last year.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the controversy around Benghazi: