- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Graham: Benghazi Could Hold Up Confirmations [VIDEO]
Senators are threatening to put President Obama’s picks for Defense Secretary and CIA Director on hold until they get the answers they want.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
Unless he gets more answers on the attack in Benghazi, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is threatening to stall the nominations of Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary and John Brennan as head of the CIA.
(Sen. Graham) “This is a complete system failure, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.”
…Graham on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” Other Republicans, like Jim Risch of Idaho, have expressed similar concerns.
The White House has said it’s cooperating as much as possible. Four Americans were killed at the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi in September of last year.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the controversy around Benghazi: