- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 9 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 21 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Graham: Benghazi Could Hold Up Confirmations [VIDEO]
Senators are threatening to put President Obama’s picks for Defense Secretary and CIA Director on hold until they get the answers they want.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
Unless he gets more answers on the attack in Benghazi, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is threatening to stall the nominations of Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary and John Brennan as head of the CIA.
(Sen. Graham) “This is a complete system failure, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.”
…Graham on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” Other Republicans, like Jim Risch of Idaho, have expressed similar concerns.
The White House has said it’s cooperating as much as possible. Four Americans were killed at the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi in September of last year.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the controversy around Benghazi: