- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Ron Paul Wants UN To Help Him Secure Ronpaul.com For Himself
Ron Paul has filed a complaint with the World Intellectual Property Organization to get domain names his supporters have used for years.
Previously, the group had offered to give Paul the RonPaul.org domain as a free gift as long as they could keep RonPaul.com for their use. When he rejected that offer, they proposed to sell Paul both domains along with the 170,000 person email list for $250,000, an offer he also rejected.
…he’s reaching out to the United Nations for help, an organization he has spent much of his political career demonizing as a foreign body dead-set on taking away Americans’ freedoms.