- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 21 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(PHOTOS) Grammy Crackdown: CBS Tells The Performers To “Cover Up!”
Is network TV getting too sexy? CBS is enforcing a stricter dress code at this Sunday’s Grammy’s. For years the award show featured pop stars wearing some very revealing clothing:
This year, the network is saying NO to “see-through clothing,” exposure of “the genital region” and “thong type costumes”:
CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe. Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure. Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts. Foreign language on wardrobe will need to be cleared. OBSCENITY OR PARTIALLY SEEN OBSCENITY ON WARDROBE IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR BROADCAST. This as well, pertains to audience members that appear on camera. Finally, The Network requests that any organized cause visibly spelled out on talent’s wardrobe be avoided. This would include lapel pins or any other form of accessory.
Tom applauds CBS’ decisions, But wonders if they the rest of their programming?
… Which got an aide to Idaho Rep. Raul Labrador FIRED after tweeting ““Me likey Broke Girls”