- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 14 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 20 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
On “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend on @FOXBUSINESS : Gun Problem? Or Are RX Drugs Driving Some People To Kill?
Is It A Gun Problem? Or Are Prescription Drugs Driving Some People To Kill?
American schools are falling far behind other nations when it comes to education. Former DC Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee joins Tom to talk about her new book and what the US needs to do to reform the system. Then, Steve Forbes weighs in on where the economy is going. And, best-selling author Charles Murray says the country is coming apart along upper and lower class lines. Then, are prescription drugs really what’s behind all the recent mass killings and gun violence? One psychiatrist says his colleagues are over-prescribing dangerous medicine. And, billionaire Jim Rogers tells Tom how he made his fortune! Plus, the panel tackles sequestration, record numbers of Americans on disability, and whether it’s time to close down the postal service altogether!! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH ‘THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW’ THIS WEEKEND ON THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK
SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 PM