- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Millennials: Most Stressed Generation
Young adults are America’s most stressed generation, according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
We are more stressed-out than ever before. But nobody’s got it worse than Millennials, those 18 to 34, who report higher stress levels than their parents generation or that of their grandparents.
According a survey by the American Psychological Association, stress keeps more than half that age group up at night. What sets teeth on edge: the job, getting a job, starting a family, paying off student loans.
If there’s any comfort, it gets better as we get older. Half of those 67 and older say they’re doing a bang-up job keeping stress in check.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.