- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Millennials: Most Stressed Generation
Young adults are America’s most stressed generation, according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
We are more stressed-out than ever before. But nobody’s got it worse than Millennials, those 18 to 34, who report higher stress levels than their parents generation or that of their grandparents.
According a survey by the American Psychological Association, stress keeps more than half that age group up at night. What sets teeth on edge: the job, getting a job, starting a family, paying off student loans.
If there’s any comfort, it gets better as we get older. Half of those 67 and older say they’re doing a bang-up job keeping stress in check.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.