- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Millennials: Most Stressed Generation
Young adults are America’s most stressed generation, according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
We are more stressed-out than ever before. But nobody’s got it worse than Millennials, those 18 to 34, who report higher stress levels than their parents generation or that of their grandparents.
According a survey by the American Psychological Association, stress keeps more than half that age group up at night. What sets teeth on edge: the job, getting a job, starting a family, paying off student loans.
If there’s any comfort, it gets better as we get older. Half of those 67 and older say they’re doing a bang-up job keeping stress in check.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.