- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 20 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/8/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
The war of words! The hearings on Capitol Hill yesterday did not disappoint, and Brian will play back all of the highlights and get analysis from Karl Rove, former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, Michael Scheuer, former Chief of the bin Laden unit, J. Michael Barrett, former Director of Strategy for the White House Homeland Security Council, and FOX’s Chris Stirewalt and Alisyn Camerota!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
After sounding off on John Brennan’s confirmation hearing, Karl Rove, Former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush and author, talked to Brian about Donald Trump’s tweet, which said, “Why are people giving money to Karl Rove when he just wasted $400M without any victories? Use your head. Karl Rove is a total loser…” Rove responded and said, “In the circles I run in, every time Donald Trump attacks me, the people who write the checks to Crossroads laugh and say ‘who’s that guy?’ So I don’t make much of it. He does not like me, I get it…”
IT’S A COMPLETE LIE! Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA’s Bin Laden Unit, weighed in on John Brennan’s confirmation hearings yesterday, specifically on his comments that former CIA managers argued against the operation to go after bin Laden in the 90s because it was not well-rounded and its chance of success was minimal. Scheuer responded by saying it is a complete lie! Scheuer explained that it is easy to prove because the 9/11 Commission has the documents but it never released them.
Later in the interview Scheuer predicts that when Brennan gets to the CIA you will see a wave of people retire because he will put a hamper on everything that has been done. Scheuer went on to say that we are sending a liar to the CIA and that, “Brennan is a patchwork of deceit and suckupitness to his superiors.”
National security expert and co-founder at Diligent Innovations J. Michael Barrett weighed in on whether or not he thinks we got all the answers surrounding Benghazi about why we weren’t able to protect our people.
FOX News Digital Politics editor Chris Stirewalt talked to Brian about John Brennan’s performance yesterday, which Stirewalt graded as a “so-so.” “He’s a creature of Washington. He’s been to this rodeo before. He knows how to not answer questions and still be responsive,” Stirewalt said.
FOX & Friends’ Alisyn Camerota stopped by and weighed in on the President’s questionable leadership style. The duo also discussed the possibility of Alisyn becoming the next Secretary of Defense!