- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Guns In America: House Dems Unveil Gun Control Plan
House Democrats have introduced a new plan for tighter gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports in our month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
It’s a 15-part plan to tighten gun control.
(Clyburn) “The right to bear arms. That is not what this issue is about. This issue is about our children being safe.”
South Carolina Congressman Jim Clyburn.
One of the House Democrats calling for a ban on assault weapons and wider background checks.
(Thompson) “If you’re against background checks, you’re for letting people who shouldn’t have guns have guns. There’s no other way to explain that.”
California Congressman Mike Thompson.
National Rifle Association President David Keene says this is a feel-good idea that won’t do any good to stop gun violence.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.