- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: House Dems Unveil Gun Control Plan
House Democrats have introduced a new plan for tighter gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports in our month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
It’s a 15-part plan to tighten gun control.
(Clyburn) “The right to bear arms. That is not what this issue is about. This issue is about our children being safe.”
South Carolina Congressman Jim Clyburn.
One of the House Democrats calling for a ban on assault weapons and wider background checks.
(Thompson) “If you’re against background checks, you’re for letting people who shouldn’t have guns have guns. There’s no other way to explain that.”
California Congressman Mike Thompson.
National Rifle Association President David Keene says this is a feel-good idea that won’t do any good to stop gun violence.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.