- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: House Dems Unveil Gun Control Plan
House Democrats have introduced a new plan for tighter gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports in our month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
It’s a 15-part plan to tighten gun control.
(Clyburn) “The right to bear arms. That is not what this issue is about. This issue is about our children being safe.”
South Carolina Congressman Jim Clyburn.
One of the House Democrats calling for a ban on assault weapons and wider background checks.
(Thompson) “If you’re against background checks, you’re for letting people who shouldn’t have guns have guns. There’s no other way to explain that.”
California Congressman Mike Thompson.
National Rifle Association President David Keene says this is a feel-good idea that won’t do any good to stop gun violence.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.