- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Guns In America: House Dems Unveil Gun Control Plan
House Democrats have introduced a new plan for tighter gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports in our month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
It’s a 15-part plan to tighten gun control.
(Clyburn) “The right to bear arms. That is not what this issue is about. This issue is about our children being safe.”
South Carolina Congressman Jim Clyburn.
One of the House Democrats calling for a ban on assault weapons and wider background checks.
(Thompson) “If you’re against background checks, you’re for letting people who shouldn’t have guns have guns. There’s no other way to explain that.”
California Congressman Mike Thompson.
National Rifle Association President David Keene says this is a feel-good idea that won’t do any good to stop gun violence.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.