- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Blizzard Takes Aim At Northeast
A major snowstorm hitting the East Coast, affecting residents who were just hit hard recently by Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Many homeowners who were affected by Hurricane Sandy say they’re worried about losing their power, again.
Phil Amico lives on a hard-hit area of New York’s Long Island:
(Amico) “I’m sure the repairs they made, where a lot of them are temporary just to get us open and running again so you are concerned it going to go out again.”
The Long Island Power Authority came under intense criticism from New York state officials and residents alike for taking over two week to restore power after Sandy. Now, LIPA’s parent company, National Grid, will handle repairs and communication issues that could come from this storm.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.