- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Blizzard Takes Aim At Northeast
A major snowstorm hitting the East Coast, affecting residents who were just hit hard recently by Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Many homeowners who were affected by Hurricane Sandy say they’re worried about losing their power, again.
Phil Amico lives on a hard-hit area of New York’s Long Island:
(Amico) “I’m sure the repairs they made, where a lot of them are temporary just to get us open and running again so you are concerned it going to go out again.”
The Long Island Power Authority came under intense criticism from New York state officials and residents alike for taking over two week to restore power after Sandy. Now, LIPA’s parent company, National Grid, will handle repairs and communication issues that could come from this storm.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.