- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) X-Transportation Sec. Lahood: America is “One Big Pot Hole”, And It’s The GOP’s Fault!
Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood says “America is one big pot hole” and that it’s time Washington reinvests in our country’s crumbling infrastructure! Lahood also says repairing and building roads would be great for small businesses! Should the federal government pick up the bill for fixing our broken highways and byways?
PLUS: According to a new report, traffic is costing Americans billions of dollars and hours. However, only 5.2% of the money collected to improve our roads is actually being used for that purpose! Will investing in new roads relieve some of our country’s gridlock? Or should there be more emphasis on improving mass transit systems?