- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) X-Transportation Sec. Lahood: America is “One Big Pot Hole”, And It’s The GOP’s Fault!
Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood says “America is one big pot hole” and that it’s time Washington reinvests in our country’s crumbling infrastructure! Lahood also says repairing and building roads would be great for small businesses! Should the federal government pick up the bill for fixing our broken highways and byways?
PLUS: According to a new report, traffic is costing Americans billions of dollars and hours. However, only 5.2% of the money collected to improve our roads is actually being used for that purpose! Will investing in new roads relieve some of our country’s gridlock? Or should there be more emphasis on improving mass transit systems?