- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) X-Transportation Sec. Lahood: America is “One Big Pot Hole”, And It’s The GOP’s Fault!
Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood says “America is one big pot hole” and that it’s time Washington reinvests in our country’s crumbling infrastructure! Lahood also says repairing and building roads would be great for small businesses! Should the federal government pick up the bill for fixing our broken highways and byways?
PLUS: According to a new report, traffic is costing Americans billions of dollars and hours. However, only 5.2% of the money collected to improve our roads is actually being used for that purpose! Will investing in new roads relieve some of our country’s gridlock? Or should there be more emphasis on improving mass transit systems?