- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(VIDEO) X-Transportation Sec. Lahood: America is “One Big Pot Hole”, And It’s The GOP’s Fault!
Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood says “America is one big pot hole” and that it’s time Washington reinvests in our country’s crumbling infrastructure! Lahood also says repairing and building roads would be great for small businesses! Should the federal government pick up the bill for fixing our broken highways and byways?
PLUS: According to a new report, traffic is costing Americans billions of dollars and hours. However, only 5.2% of the money collected to improve our roads is actually being used for that purpose! Will investing in new roads relieve some of our country’s gridlock? Or should there be more emphasis on improving mass transit systems?