1)CIA Nominee John Brennan to be grilled over the issue of drones at today’ Senate hearing!
- (VIDEO) WH’s Jay Carney: Drone strikes have SAVED civilian lives
- (VIDEO) Krauthammer: When you pick up arms against this country, you forfeit your rights
2) Texas proposal would ban drones from surveying citizens
- Meanwhile, Florida cops are itching to get them the some drones!
3) The Food Police are now patrolling your Grocery Store and corner deli! Supermarkets cry foul as FDA proposes new food labeling rule—FOX NEWS: “ The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items”
- Chris Christie fires back at former WH doctor who is ‘worried’ he may die in office. Did she go too far?
4) Outgoing transportation Secretary Ray Lahood says America’s infrastructure is crumbling, slams congress for not $upporting it.
- Americans spent 5.5 billion hours in traffic in 2011, costing us over $100B. So… do we need more roads? Mass transit? Or are there other answers?
- Only 5.2 percent of highway funds used to build new roads
- MSN MONEY: More people are relying on public transportation in a time of high gas prices, and young adults in particular don’t really want a set of wheels.
5) ObamaCare: Yet another Republican governor, this time Michigan’s Synder, says he will expand Medicaid in his state!
- WA TIMES: President Obama’s health care law will push 7 million people out of their job-based insurance coverage — nearly twice the previous estimate! – Are you an employer who plans on dropping this benefit?
- WSJ: Why some Republican state governors, including AZ’s Jan Brewer, are flip-flopping on ObamaCare and expanding Medicaid.
- IRS: Cheapest Obamacare plan will be $20,000 per family
6) Keep your clothes on! CBS clamping down on the risqué pop stars! Breast, buttocks and genitals banned at this weekend’s Grammys
7) Sequestration: GOP lawmakers offer alternative to automatic cuts
- Pentagon already preparing for cuts — Less flights, less carries, etc, etc
8) CBS NEWS: Bad credit scores hurting the unemployed! Should a credit score make or break your hiring potential?
WEIGH IN BELOW!