- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Announces New Clemency GuidelinesPosted 19 hours ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (D) talks to Alan about why he believes the time to act is now on immigration reform.
• Author and Jeopardy! legend Ken Jennings is on with Alan to talk about his new book Because I Said So!
• Not Sure? Alan looks into the claim by CIA nominee John Brennan that he’s not certain waterboarding gets results.