- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 56 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (D) talks to Alan about why he believes the time to act is now on immigration reform.
• Author and Jeopardy! legend Ken Jennings is on with Alan to talk about his new book Because I Said So!
• Not Sure? Alan looks into the claim by CIA nominee John Brennan that he’s not certain waterboarding gets results.