- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Drone Policy Could Complicate Brennan Hearing
The man President Obama picked to head the Central Intelligence Agency goes before Senators today to make his case for confirmation.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House stands firm behind the nomination of John Brennan to be Director of the CIA.
(Carney) “President believes that John Brennan is uniquely qualified as a 25 year veteran of intelligence work.”
Press Secretary Jay Carney.
But the release of a Justice Department memo outlining the President’s claimed authority to kill Americans abroad using drones has complicated Brennan’s confirmation.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.