- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 10 mins ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Drone Policy Could Complicate Brennan Hearing
The man President Obama picked to head the Central Intelligence Agency goes before Senators today to make his case for confirmation.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House stands firm behind the nomination of John Brennan to be Director of the CIA.
(Carney) “President believes that John Brennan is uniquely qualified as a 25 year veteran of intelligence work.”
Press Secretary Jay Carney.
But the release of a Justice Department memo outlining the President’s claimed authority to kill Americans abroad using drones has complicated Brennan’s confirmation.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.