- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Drone Policy Could Complicate Brennan Hearing
The man President Obama picked to head the Central Intelligence Agency goes before Senators today to make his case for confirmation.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House stands firm behind the nomination of John Brennan to be Director of the CIA.
(Carney) “President believes that John Brennan is uniquely qualified as a 25 year veteran of intelligence work.”
Press Secretary Jay Carney.
But the release of a Justice Department memo outlining the President’s claimed authority to kill Americans abroad using drones has complicated Brennan’s confirmation.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.