- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 13 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 18 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Drone Policy Could Complicate Brennan Hearing
The man President Obama picked to head the Central Intelligence Agency goes before Senators today to make his case for confirmation.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House stands firm behind the nomination of John Brennan to be Director of the CIA.
(Carney) “President believes that John Brennan is uniquely qualified as a 25 year veteran of intelligence work.”
Press Secretary Jay Carney.
But the release of a Justice Department memo outlining the President’s claimed authority to kill Americans abroad using drones has complicated Brennan’s confirmation.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.