- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 3 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[VIDEO]: Dan Henninger On Why President Obama Nominated Chuck Hagel for Defense Secretary
Wall Street Journal columnist Dan Henninger talked to Brian and Dr. Ablow the psychology of America moving forward in the recession. The trio also talked about the criticism from the left about the drone strikes, and how President Obama is using them in his military strategy. Henninger said he is using the drones as a form of standoff killing so he does not have to send more troops in. This allows Obama to reduce the defense budget and reprogram the money into domestic spending instead. “I’m convinced that’s why he nominated Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary. It has little to do with defense strategy and everything to do with reducing the defense budget and getting it over to domestic spending,” Henninger said.