- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Monopoly Gets A New Token
Something new to send directly to jail, without collecting $200… Hasbro Inc. announcing Wednesday that there is a new token coming to the Monopoly board.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Players rolling the dice in Monopoly…
Will have a new token to move around the board: A cat, replacing the iron as one of the game’s eight tokens.
Millions, voting online on which one to add, and which one to dump.
The toy maker Hasbro, announcing the results. The cat beat out a diamond ring, guitar, helicopter, and a robot.
It’ll be included in new Monopoly sets starting later this year. The first new token since the Scottie dog and wheelbarrow were added in the early 1950’s.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.