- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 17 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Monopoly Gets A New Token
Something new to send directly to jail, without collecting $200… Hasbro Inc. announcing Wednesday that there is a new token coming to the Monopoly board.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Players rolling the dice in Monopoly…
Will have a new token to move around the board: A cat, replacing the iron as one of the game’s eight tokens.
Millions, voting online on which one to add, and which one to dump.
The toy maker Hasbro, announcing the results. The cat beat out a diamond ring, guitar, helicopter, and a robot.
It’ll be included in new Monopoly sets starting later this year. The first new token since the Scottie dog and wheelbarrow were added in the early 1950′s.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.