- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 3 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 17 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Monopoly Gets A New Token
Something new to send directly to jail, without collecting $200… Hasbro Inc. announcing Wednesday that there is a new token coming to the Monopoly board.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Players rolling the dice in Monopoly…
Will have a new token to move around the board: A cat, replacing the iron as one of the game’s eight tokens.
Millions, voting online on which one to add, and which one to dump.
The toy maker Hasbro, announcing the results. The cat beat out a diamond ring, guitar, helicopter, and a robot.
It’ll be included in new Monopoly sets starting later this year. The first new token since the Scottie dog and wheelbarrow were added in the early 1950’s.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.