- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Fatal Fiery Crash On GA Interstate
UPDATE: The Georgia State Patrol says a fourth person has died as a result of the wrecks.
Police and rescue crews outside Macon, Georgia are on the scene of a deadly accident involving multiple vehicles, including an tanker truck, on Interstate-16.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
At least three people are dead and a fire broke out after 27 vehicles crashed into one another along Interstate-16 in Laurens County, Georgia, close to Dothan and in between Macon and Savannah. One of those vehicles was a tanker truck, which exploded following impact. Another nine people were said to be hurt badly. No cause could be immediately identified but officers and witnesses claim there had been thick fog in the area all morning.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.