- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 2 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) “Barely A Fart”!?: @JerryBrownGov Slams Texas @GovernorPerry For Trying To Lure California Businesses With Radio Ad
Here’s That Rick Perry Ad That Appeared to Get Under California Governor Jerry Brown’s Skin:
And Here Is Jerry Brown’s “Thoughtful’ Response ..
For years, Texas Governor Rick Perry has tried to lure California companies to his “business friendly” state.
But this week, things got personal when Governor Perry bought radio spots in California that promoted the states ‘low taxes’ and ‘sensible regulations’. California Governor Jerry Brown said Perry’s spots intended to woo his state’s businesses were nothing more than a “burp”, or “barely a fart”. Whatever that means.
While Brown may not take Perry’s ads very seriously, some California businesses might. As Tom has mentioned in the past, companies are starting to get fed up with the high taxes in states like California and packing up for more business friendly climates like Texas and Florida.
Will this fight between Texas and California serve as a wakeup call for other high taxing states? And Tom asks if you’d ever pack up your home or business and leave your Blue State for ‘Redder’ pastures.
WEIGH IN BELOW