- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 hour ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 3 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @HeatherMcDonald On Her New Book “My Innapropriate Life”
Comedian Heather McDonald, author of My Inappropriate Life and the writer and star on E’s Chelsea Lately talked to Brian about why she wrote her new book. McDonald said that she feels like she leads a double life because she lives a traditional life at home with her husband of twelve years and her two children who go to Catholic school, but has a very inappropriate job.