- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @HeatherMcDonald On Her New Book “My Innapropriate Life”
Comedian Heather McDonald, author of My Inappropriate Life and the writer and star on E’s Chelsea Lately talked to Brian about why she wrote her new book. McDonald said that she feels like she leads a double life because she lives a traditional life at home with her husband of twelve years and her two children who go to Catholic school, but has a very inappropriate job.