- Blue Bell Recalling All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 24 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 51 mins ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Legal Basis For Killing U.S. Citizens Revealed
Lawyers for the Obama administration have released a memo that outlines under what circumstances it’s acceptable to kill an American citizen.
…it would be lawful to kill a United States citizen if “an informed, high-level official” of the government decided that the target was a ranking figure in Al Qaeda who posed “an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States” and if his capture was not feasible, according to a 16-page document made public on Monday.
The unsigned and undated Justice Department “white paper,” obtained by NBC News, is the most detailed analysis yet to come into public view regarding the Obama legal team’s views about the lawfulness of killing, without a trial, an American citizen who executive branch officials decide is an operational leader of Al Qaeda or one of its allies.