- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Pakistan To Build Amusement Park Where bin Laden Was Killed
The town in Pakistan where U.S. special forces killed Usama bin Laden is getting its own amusement park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
A zoo, a mini golf course, and a paragliding club… Not the type of environment one usually associates with Usama bin Laden.
They’ll all be part of a $30 million park being built near to where the al Qaeda mastermind was killed by U.S. Navy SEALs.
Authorities in Pakistan want to revive the cultural scene in Abbottabad. It’s currently in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, as the setting for the climax of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’.
(Zero Dark Thirty) “You will never find him. He is one of the disappeared ones.”
But lawmakers insist the park is part of a wider drive to improve cultural facilities rather than a direct attempt to shake off Abbottabad’s tarnished image.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.