- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Pakistan To Build Amusement Park Where bin Laden Was Killed
The town in Pakistan where U.S. special forces killed Usama bin Laden is getting its own amusement park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
A zoo, a mini golf course, and a paragliding club… Not the type of environment one usually associates with Usama bin Laden.
They’ll all be part of a $30 million park being built near to where the al Qaeda mastermind was killed by U.S. Navy SEALs.
Authorities in Pakistan want to revive the cultural scene in Abbottabad. It’s currently in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, as the setting for the climax of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’.
(Zero Dark Thirty) “You will never find him. He is one of the disappeared ones.”
But lawmakers insist the park is part of a wider drive to improve cultural facilities rather than a direct attempt to shake off Abbottabad’s tarnished image.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.