- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Pakistan To Build Amusement Park Where bin Laden Was Killed
The town in Pakistan where U.S. special forces killed Usama bin Laden is getting its own amusement park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
A zoo, a mini golf course, and a paragliding club… Not the type of environment one usually associates with Usama bin Laden.
They’ll all be part of a $30 million park being built near to where the al Qaeda mastermind was killed by U.S. Navy SEALs.
Authorities in Pakistan want to revive the cultural scene in Abbottabad. It’s currently in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, as the setting for the climax of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’.
(Zero Dark Thirty) “You will never find him. He is one of the disappeared ones.”
But lawmakers insist the park is part of a wider drive to improve cultural facilities rather than a direct attempt to shake off Abbottabad’s tarnished image.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.