- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 45 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 6 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Background! On top of Immigration, President Obama is out ahead of the upcoming State of the Union drumming up support for Gun Control. Knowing an Assault Weapons Ban isn’t likely to pass, Mr. Obama is focused on the very popular measure of “Universal Background Checks.” Can the NRA and Republicans be against something 90 Percent of Americans support? Gibson examines.
Plus: Immigration Stakes Grow, the Cheap Pastor, Karl Rove on Hot Seat, Stop Bragging about Your Kids Trend and Obama wants another round of Tax Hikes!