- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Background! On top of Immigration, President Obama is out ahead of the upcoming State of the Union drumming up support for Gun Control. Knowing an Assault Weapons Ban isn’t likely to pass, Mr. Obama is focused on the very popular measure of “Universal Background Checks.” Can the NRA and Republicans be against something 90 Percent of Americans support? Gibson examines.
Plus: Immigration Stakes Grow, the Cheap Pastor, Karl Rove on Hot Seat, Stop Bragging about Your Kids Trend and Obama wants another round of Tax Hikes!