- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 5 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Background! On top of Immigration, President Obama is out ahead of the upcoming State of the Union drumming up support for Gun Control. Knowing an Assault Weapons Ban isn’t likely to pass, Mr. Obama is focused on the very popular measure of “Universal Background Checks.” Can the NRA and Republicans be against something 90 Percent of Americans support? Gibson examines.
Plus: Immigration Stakes Grow, the Cheap Pastor, Karl Rove on Hot Seat, Stop Bragging about Your Kids Trend and Obama wants another round of Tax Hikes!