- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 7 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 37 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Background! On top of Immigration, President Obama is out ahead of the upcoming State of the Union drumming up support for Gun Control. Knowing an Assault Weapons Ban isn’t likely to pass, Mr. Obama is focused on the very popular measure of “Universal Background Checks.” Can the NRA and Republicans be against something 90 Percent of Americans support? Gibson examines.
Plus: Immigration Stakes Grow, the Cheap Pastor, Karl Rove on Hot Seat, Stop Bragging about Your Kids Trend and Obama wants another round of Tax Hikes!