- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Background! On top of Immigration, President Obama is out ahead of the upcoming State of the Union drumming up support for Gun Control. Knowing an Assault Weapons Ban isn’t likely to pass, Mr. Obama is focused on the very popular measure of “Universal Background Checks.” Can the NRA and Republicans be against something 90 Percent of Americans support? Gibson examines.
Plus: Immigration Stakes Grow, the Cheap Pastor, Karl Rove on Hot Seat, Stop Bragging about Your Kids Trend and Obama wants another round of Tax Hikes!