- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) @RonPaul Takes Heat For Saying “Treating PTSD at a Firing Range Doesn’t Make Sense” — But Does He Have A Point?
The man accused of killing ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has reportedly been in a mental hospital twice in the past five months. However, the accused killer, who apparently suffered from PTSD related to his military service, had access to guns and allegedly killed Kyle on a shooting range.
When Tom argued that people with this suspect’s history of mental illness should be kept away from guns,a Vet called in and took exception. ‘Jonathan from Huntsville” said he also suffers from PTSD and accused Tom wanting to deny vets of some of their basic rights! But similar to comments Ron Paul had made earlier in the day, Tom argued that some people shouldn’t be around guns! Listen to the debate below: