- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 12 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 18 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) @RonPaul Takes Heat For Saying “Treating PTSD at a Firing Range Doesn’t Make Sense” — But Does He Have A Point?
The man accused of killing ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has reportedly been in a mental hospital twice in the past five months. However, the accused killer, who apparently suffered from PTSD related to his military service, had access to guns and allegedly killed Kyle on a shooting range.
When Tom argued that people with this suspect’s history of mental illness should be kept away from guns,a Vet called in and took exception. ‘Jonathan from Huntsville” said he also suffers from PTSD and accused Tom wanting to deny vets of some of their basic rights! But similar to comments Ron Paul had made earlier in the day, Tom argued that some people shouldn’t be around guns! Listen to the debate below: