- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) @RonPaul Takes Heat For Saying “Treating PTSD at a Firing Range Doesn’t Make Sense” — But Does He Have A Point?
The man accused of killing ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has reportedly been in a mental hospital twice in the past five months. However, the accused killer, who apparently suffered from PTSD related to his military service, had access to guns and allegedly killed Kyle on a shooting range.
When Tom argued that people with this suspect’s history of mental illness should be kept away from guns,a Vet called in and took exception. ‘Jonathan from Huntsville” said he also suffers from PTSD and accused Tom wanting to deny vets of some of their basic rights! But similar to comments Ron Paul had made earlier in the day, Tom argued that some people shouldn’t be around guns! Listen to the debate below: