- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) @RonPaul Takes Heat For Saying “Treating PTSD at a Firing Range Doesn’t Make Sense” — But Does He Have A Point?
The man accused of killing ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has reportedly been in a mental hospital twice in the past five months. However, the accused killer, who apparently suffered from PTSD related to his military service, had access to guns and allegedly killed Kyle on a shooting range.
When Tom argued that people with this suspect’s history of mental illness should be kept away from guns,a Vet called in and took exception. ‘Jonathan from Huntsville” said he also suffers from PTSD and accused Tom wanting to deny vets of some of their basic rights! But similar to comments Ron Paul had made earlier in the day, Tom argued that some people shouldn’t be around guns! Listen to the debate below: