- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 4 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 15 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 22 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 23 hours ago
(AUDIO) @RonPaul Takes Heat For Saying “Treating PTSD at a Firing Range Doesn’t Make Sense” — But Does He Have A Point?
The man accused of killing ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle has reportedly been in a mental hospital twice in the past five months. However, the accused killer, who apparently suffered from PTSD related to his military service, had access to guns and allegedly killed Kyle on a shooting range.
When Tom argued that people with this suspect’s history of mental illness should be kept away from guns,a Vet called in and took exception. ‘Jonathan from Huntsville” said he also suffers from PTSD and accused Tom wanting to deny vets of some of their basic rights! But similar to comments Ron Paul had made earlier in the day, Tom argued that some people shouldn’t be around guns! Listen to the debate below: