- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
AR Couple Wins Lotto… Twice
A fishing trip yields a big catch for a couple from Arkansas. They got a big lottery payoff… twice.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
All they wanted was to nab some fish, but Stephen and Terri Weaver ended up with a big payday.
The central Arkansas couple bought a lottery ticket at a convenience store on the way to Greers Ferry Lake, turning out to be worth $1 million.
The lucky pair got lucky again when purchasing a ticket at the same store on their way home, winning another $50,000.
The Weavers plan to pay off bills and invest in their retirement.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.