- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AR Couple Wins Lotto… Twice
A fishing trip yields a big catch for a couple from Arkansas. They got a big lottery payoff… twice.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
All they wanted was to nab some fish, but Stephen and Terri Weaver ended up with a big payday.
The central Arkansas couple bought a lottery ticket at a convenience store on the way to Greers Ferry Lake, turning out to be worth $1 million.
The lucky pair got lucky again when purchasing a ticket at the same store on their way home, winning another $50,000.
The Weavers plan to pay off bills and invest in their retirement.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.