- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 26 mins ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AR Couple Wins Lotto… Twice
A fishing trip yields a big catch for a couple from Arkansas. They got a big lottery payoff… twice.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
All they wanted was to nab some fish, but Stephen and Terri Weaver ended up with a big payday.
The central Arkansas couple bought a lottery ticket at a convenience store on the way to Greers Ferry Lake, turning out to be worth $1 million.
The lucky pair got lucky again when purchasing a ticket at the same store on their way home, winning another $50,000.
The Weavers plan to pay off bills and invest in their retirement.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.