- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 9 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 16 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 17 hours ago
AR Couple Wins Lotto… Twice
A fishing trip yields a big catch for a couple from Arkansas. They got a big lottery payoff… twice.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
All they wanted was to nab some fish, but Stephen and Terri Weaver ended up with a big payday.
The central Arkansas couple bought a lottery ticket at a convenience store on the way to Greers Ferry Lake, turning out to be worth $1 million.
The lucky pair got lucky again when purchasing a ticket at the same store on their way home, winning another $50,000.
The Weavers plan to pay off bills and invest in their retirement.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.