- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 2 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 2 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 2 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 6 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 12 hours ago
Backlash! In a pre-Super Bowl interview, President Barack Obama urged the Boy Scouts of America to permit gays to serve as scoutmasters. Gibson has the audio and weighs in and wants to know why people are so up in arms about this.
Plus: Did Beyonce nail it at the Superbowl and how much is too much bragging about your children?