- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 3 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Backlash! In a pre-Super Bowl interview, President Barack Obama urged the Boy Scouts of America to permit gays to serve as scoutmasters. Gibson has the audio and weighs in and wants to know why people are so up in arms about this.
Plus: Did Beyonce nail it at the Superbowl and how much is too much bragging about your children?