- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 20 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AL Boy Rescued From Underground Bunker, Suspect Dead [VIDEO]
Law enforcement confirms a five year-old Alabama boy who has been held hostage in an underground bunker for nearly a week after being abducted from a school bus, is free and his hostage taker is dead.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The bizarre hostage situation in Midland City, Alabama where a gunman kept this five year-old boy in an underground bunker is in fact over, says Special Agent Steve Richardson of the FBI:
Richardson: “The child appears physically unharmed, and is being treated at a local hospital. The subject is deceased.”
The boy had been in that bunker with the gunman Jimmy Lee Dykes since last Tuesday. Law enforcement says negotiations broke down this afternoon and when they noticed Dykes holding a weapon again, they decided to go in.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Dykes fatally shot the school bus driver when he abducted the boy last week.
Watch the VIDEO below for more details on how Law Enforcement rescued the boy: