- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 19 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Not Ready For Prime Time: Did Shoddy “Green Technology” Cause Super Bowl blackout?
Forget Baltimore’s exciting win. The biggest story from last night’s Super Bowl was that 34-minute blackout.
Now it turns out that the Superdome’s new energy efficient system may be to blame for the long and eerie interruption!
“Bob”, who claimed to have intended last night’s game, called in to the show and said staffers and insiders blamed the arena’s ‘green’ electrical system when they tried to explain to the crowd what was going on.
According to “Bob”, an electrician who claimed to have worked on the Superdome and was also attending the game, dint seem surprised by the outage. According to Bob, the electrician and even arena staffers have been worried about the energy efficient technology since it was put in.
You buy it? Here’s Bob’s call.. you can judge for your self?
Tom has often wondered if “green technology” is ready for prime time! Did last night’s black out prove that it’s not? WEIGH IN HERE