- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Heart Health & Marriage
Popping the question to that special someone who has your heart might help keep your heart beating a while longer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says being married is good for heart health. Scientists in Finland found unmarried men and women have as much as a 66% higher risk of dying from a heart attack, regardless of age.
The say the reason may be overall better health habits of married couples, like keeping up with preventative medications like aspirin because of reminders from their spouse. The study was published in the European Journal of Preventative Cardiology.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.