- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Heart Health & Marriage
Popping the question to that special someone who has your heart might help keep your heart beating a while longer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says being married is good for heart health. Scientists in Finland found unmarried men and women have as much as a 66% higher risk of dying from a heart attack, regardless of age.
The say the reason may be overall better health habits of married couples, like keeping up with preventative medications like aspirin because of reminders from their spouse. The study was published in the European Journal of Preventative Cardiology.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.