- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Heart Health & Marriage
Popping the question to that special someone who has your heart might help keep your heart beating a while longer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says being married is good for heart health. Scientists in Finland found unmarried men and women have as much as a 66% higher risk of dying from a heart attack, regardless of age.
The say the reason may be overall better health habits of married couples, like keeping up with preventative medications like aspirin because of reminders from their spouse. The study was published in the European Journal of Preventative Cardiology.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.