- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 59 mins ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 7 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Archaeologists: Skeleton is King Richard III
British archaeologists say a dig in a parking lot was worth it, as they believe they’ve identified the remains of the last British king to die on the battlefield.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
It’s 500 years since Richard III’s remains were lost. Archaeologists dug up this parking lot after suggestions it could be the site of his grave, and they believe a skeleton they found is that of the former king.
(Taylor) “Today, we bear witness to history. We peer into medieval times and literally reach into a grave.”
Richard Taylor with researchers at the University of Leicester, calling the discovery astonishing. They analyzed the skeleton’s bone structure and conducted DNA tests with help from a distant relative.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.