- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Archaeologists: Skeleton is King Richard III
British archaeologists say a dig in a parking lot was worth it, as they believe they’ve identified the remains of the last British king to die on the battlefield.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
It’s 500 years since Richard III’s remains were lost. Archaeologists dug up this parking lot after suggestions it could be the site of his grave, and they believe a skeleton they found is that of the former king.
(Taylor) “Today, we bear witness to history. We peer into medieval times and literally reach into a grave.”
Richard Taylor with researchers at the University of Leicester, calling the discovery astonishing. They analyzed the skeleton’s bone structure and conducted DNA tests with help from a distant relative.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.