- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Record-Setting SEAL Killed at TX Gun Range [VIDEO]
He survived twice being wounded at war as a member of one of the most elite Special Forces units in the U.S. military, but a record-setting soldier is dead, killed back home by a gunman.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Chris Kyle is credited with the most confirmed kills by any sniper in U.S. history – at least 150 over the course of a decade. The former Navy SEAL, shot and killed along with 35-year-old Chad Littlefield at a gun range in Glen Rose, Texas, Saturday. Texas Highway Patrol Sgt. Lonny Haschel says the suspect, 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, is charged with two counts of capital murder.
(Sgt. Haschel) “They took him into custody without incident after a brief pursuit.”
Police still looking for a motive. Kyle earned five Bronze and two Silver Stars during his ten years of service, eventually writing the best-selling book “American Sniper” after retiring from the military in 2009.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH an interview with Chris Kyle on “The O’Reilly Factor”: