- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 17 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of February 1st
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Sunny Side 2013 Volkswagen Game Day Video with Jimmy Cliff.”
This Volkswagen Super Bowl commercial begins with clips from a bunch of viral videos showing people throwing tantrums and having meltdowns and then reunites some of those b-list YouTube sensations… in a grassy, sun-kissed field… with reggae legend Jimmy Cliff, who is singing a cover of the Partridge Family theme song, “Get Happy.”
Then, there’s this:
“Feeding the Homeless Prank.”
It’s actually a heart-warming clip that shows a group of guys calling a pizzeria pretending to be cops, trying to deliver a pizza to a group of undercover officers dressed as the homeless. The whole thing is actually a ruse just to get the restaurant to deliver the pizza to a real homeless couple sitting on a street corner. The group offer to pay for the pie and wait from their car, watching as the destitute pair receive a warm meal.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“A Pep Talk from Kid President to You.”
It’s a feel good video that stars a precocious little boy wearing a tux, talking about how to make the world a better place. The self proclaimed “kid president” delivers his powerful message mixing in quotes from Robert Frost and even a Space Jam reference. The adorable child ends the video with a heart-tugging dedication to his friend battling cancer.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews