- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
This Weekend On The @FoxBusiness Show: Did The Founding Fathers Want OPEN BOARDERS!? @judgenap Weighs In!
President Obama and a bi-partisan group of Senators both have ideas for immigration reform. Are the two similar plans fair? And are “Open Boarders” what the Founding Fathers wanted? Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano weighs in. Then, Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu talks with Tom about whether the border can be successfully protected. And, is the real estate market really looking up? Two analysts say the picture isn’t as rosy as it sounds. Then, Tom goes head to head with Jerry Springer on politics and Obamacare. And, Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga explains why Chicago and other struggling cities may save money by dumping their public workers’ health care on Obamacare. Plus, the panel tackles whether immigration reform will help or hurt the economy, if penalties for smokers and the obese are really worth it, and why President Obama says he might not allow a son to play football! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” THIS WEEKEND ON THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK ..