- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Super Bowl Eats: Wing Alternative
Need a game plan for your Super Bowl party that doesn’t include chicken wings? Think chili.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo gives us the dish:
Of course the buffalo wing is a much loved Super Bowl munchie. But you may win guests over with the ‘do it yourself’ chili bar featuring an array of toppings.
Leite: “Grated cheese, chopped tomatoes, chopped red or white onions or scallions, sour cream, avocado, hot sauce, salsa. Whatever really works for you.”
Author David Leite says most people put chili in a bowl:
Leite: “But why not tortillas, or a baked potato; oven roasted fries. We have a recipe coming up for tater tots and they’re very easy to make”
Leitesculinaria.com also has details for rib sticking chili made with stew meat, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, beans and spices, as well as vegetarian versions.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio